June 11, 2010

Raising Hobbits?


My sprouts want to eat on a Hobbit's meal schedule, so I was thinking I should officially put it into effect. If I meal/snack plan for this ahead of time my pantry won't be running dry of options. They can only eat goldfish so many times in one day. :)
The only problem is they'll never be down from the table...like today.

So far today...

- Breakfast - Homemade blueberry muffins w/milk
- Second breakfast - Yogurt and granola bars w/water
- Elevensies - Peanut butter and honey sandwiches w/milk
- Luncheon - Leftovers from Elevensies
- Afternoon tea - Banana w/milk
- Dinner
- Supper

* Kudos to Tolkien for coming up with this helpful meal plan. Thanks!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I thought Hannah and Alexander were the only ones who ate like that:) Do they do the 6pm dinner and then 8pm dinner and midnight snacks? My kids actually ask permission to eat in the middle of the night before they go to bed.

Thanks for serving them so well with wonderful snacks!

Miss you!
T:)

Phil and Danielle said...

Ha ha ... do you give them milk in pints?

Jordan Family said...

Absolutely! I think we need to go ahead and just purchase a cow. Our backyard is big enough and just think of all the time it would save Josh on mowing the grass? ;)

Anonymous said...

hehehe :-)

ld said...

what a clever Mama you are!